I would like to introduce myself. My name is Jeroen Egge, mastering engineer for NOXU Music Group and professional producer/guitarist from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. I've been working in the music industry for 5+ years. Throughout these years i've gained a lot of experience with local and international music marvels!
Jeroen knows how to make a record, absolutely no compromises with his work. Great producers can make your music even better, and Jeroen is one of the best I've have worked with!
Our job was picked up quickly by Jeroen, with good results. Communication was smooth as well. A satisfied customer!
NOXU worked on different projects such as SCOOP entertainment news.
Great mixing engineer, I provided some feedback and he delivered the track fast and adjusted exactly as I meant.
Talented producer with lots of conviction to long term projects with his artists. Songs are always mixed within a few days. Worked on numerous occasions together with Jeroen on various musical projects, always to my satisfaction.
Great studio and producer. He has both analog and digital equipment, so artists have the freedom to choose what suits them best; just how it should be!
all above prices are excl. VAT
Secure Payments By:
! 21% VAT (The Netherlands)
– Make a reference mix
– Bypass all plugins that are not intendant for sound shaping such as: EQ and Compression
– Export each channel individually using the same export settings as the samples you are using. For example, if you are using 24bit samples, export in 24bit. Be sure to leave dithering and normalization off during export. Make sure to export your file as a .WAV or .AIFF.
– Label your tracks so that we can start quickly!
Put them into a .ZIP or .RAR file and upload them to us after you purchased the service.
– Make the best mix of your song you’ve ever made. Think about the details en let them spark.
– Completely remove any plugin from your masterchain
– Make sure your master channel does not clip or turns into the red. We prefer a file of -6db
– Export your file as a .WAV or .AIFF